Payment & Security
What payment methods can i use?
Visa Debit / Credit
- Credit and debit cards must be registered to the account address. Card details are checked and verified by a third party and goods are dispatched once authorisation has been obtained. Please also make sure that your payment card is set up by your card issuer for international payments.
- If you choose Klarna as a payment method, an email will be sent directly from Klarna to you with an invoice for payment. Please keep checking your registered email address used to place the order. Please bear in mind that if you choose Klarna, they may apply a limit which can vary between customers.If you pay by Ideal, you’ll be able to send an instant payment directly from your bank account.
- When you enter your credit/debit card information and click 'Confirm Payment' on the final review page, we simply authorise the payment to make sure that the details are correct and the necessary funds are available. The same applies if you're paying via Paypal.
- When this happens it may be that your bank or credit card company sets aside the funds needed for the order. They don't give the money to us. They hold it in a virtual banking place. We don't take any money If
- if you cancel an order before it's shipped, it may take some time for your bank or credit card company to process this and return the funds to your account.
Is it safe to order?
Any information you give us is stored securely and we maintain the highest levels of security. We use high-level SSL encryption technology - the most advanced security software currently available for online transactions. We take your security very seriously.
For questions regarding your order please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org